Sunday, April 22, 2012



JT-201214

This is a test. I am still trying to learn how to type on this blasted thing. This is the first time I have ever got the writing out beside the flower. It only too 2 hours, I'm getting much faster. I am beyond a doubt a slow learner, how did I ever learn Electronics which I taught over 20 years. It has a mind of it's own.
This is a cross of (ABILENE JOYCE'S WONDER X ABILENE GREEN JEANS). It's about 7 inches.  Bloomed two days ago. The edges are much greener in real life.

 
ABILENE SUNRISE (2012)

I'm trying to put teeth (FORESTLAKE RAGAMUFFIN) on my ABILENE SUNRISE. People who know me understand that when I say trying, I mean every pod.will be F R . I would like to get at least 100 seeds. ABILENE SUNRISE is not folded over this year but it did last year. WHY--I don't have a clue.





3 comments:

  1. well done Tommy..I wish you would tutor me so I could figure it out for my blogspot! It would be nice if we got some clear directions..YOU DID VERY WELL so now I have more incentive than ever to see if I can get the words along side the pics! Thanks for the inspiration...I am sure it won't take you so long next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend Lori Hankinson told me I had inspired her to use her blog. Since I figured out some of it, most mankind will be overjoyed at it's simplicity....T

      Delete
  2. Wow that seedling is great...AJCxAGJ love the green ruffles.
    Sounds like a good choice using FR on ASR.
    Great job on the writing...before long you will be lightening fast!;)

    ReplyDelete