Monday, April 23, 2012

JT-201218

JT-201230
 I'm still trying to learn how to do this. I have learned to not pull up the second picture (NOT) before telling about this one. It thinks I am writing about it but I'm not. I'm just trying to fool it into leaving the cursor alone. Now I'm going to pull up another flower. Keep your fingers cross. When I pull it up I have no idea where it will let me type or where it will decide to put this writing.  Right now it's out beside the top picture. You play by this blogs rules or you can stick it up... I better not go there. Here goes..DAMN
When I pulled up the second picture the writing jumped down to the second picture, leaving one line up by the top picture.  HELP

4 comments:

  1. Only help I can give you is DON'T give up....you are "smarter" than the Blog...
    Nice seedlings...JT201230- looks like it has
    3 petals or polying or did you tear the petal getting it on to the Blog??
    All kidding aside....very nice!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,

    This one looks pretty good. Good job.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks folks. Tomorrow I start afresh. I just got help. My confidence is soaring like an eagle. I will slay this demon................T

      Delete
  3. Love these 2 seedlings Tommy. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete